Stupidity in 2 Acts
Character Translations is proud to present:
Great Moments in YRC Customer Service
Act I:
Me: Is there any way you would be able to give me a rough idea of when my freight in Amesbury MA will be picked up today?
YRC: Where is the pick up being made from? I will be happy to let you know what the shipment will be picked up from.
Act II:
Me: The day has ended for my client and if the driver isn't going to be there in the next half hour I'd like to reschedule the pick up for tomorrow. Do we know where the truck is?
YRC: The origin terminal in MA was attempting to contact the driver via the nextel phones but was unable to. Once they heard back from him (more then likely he was in another customer and was unable to talk) they are going to call you directly.
It seems the drivers in Mass. are much more "hands on" with customers than I imagined!
Great Moments in YRC Customer Service
Act I:
Me: Is there any way you would be able to give me a rough idea of when my freight in Amesbury MA will be picked up today?
YRC: Where is the pick up being made from? I will be happy to let you know what the shipment will be picked up from.
Act II:
Me: The day has ended for my client and if the driver isn't going to be there in the next half hour I'd like to reschedule the pick up for tomorrow. Do we know where the truck is?
YRC: The origin terminal in MA was attempting to contact the driver via the nextel phones but was unable to. Once they heard back from him (more then likely he was in another customer and was unable to talk) they are going to call you directly.
It seems the drivers in Mass. are much more "hands on" with customers than I imagined!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home