Switch! Braaaiiinnnssss
Saturday was a busy day. Frank and I headed to scenic Boyertown for a Game On: Improv reunion of sorts. Susan and her lovely family came, so we got to meet Kaitlyn and Alison (thank you Jill for the quick update on names!), and were soon joined by Clan Reisse, Ray, and Nate and his wife. It was a small group, but it was great catching up and of course dishing on those who weren't there. We each keep in touch with different folks so it was good to hear what others were up to.
Around 6 we headed home for a nap then on to Theater 941 for the Zombie Butt Touch party. Mr. Keith has thrown this for several years now, but this time he decided it had out grown the house so he made his debut as a party promoter and it was a great success. The make up was awesome, music fantastic and as always the people were so much fun. Here are my pictures and Mel's for a sampling of the evening.
We got home around 3:30 and passed out-after a quick shower. Sunday was Mel's bridal shower so as much as I wanted to sleep in I was off on another adventure!
Around 6 we headed home for a nap then on to Theater 941 for the Zombie Butt Touch party. Mr. Keith has thrown this for several years now, but this time he decided it had out grown the house so he made his debut as a party promoter and it was a great success. The make up was awesome, music fantastic and as always the people were so much fun. Here are my pictures and Mel's for a sampling of the evening.
We got home around 3:30 and passed out-after a quick shower. Sunday was Mel's bridal shower so as much as I wanted to sleep in I was off on another adventure!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home