A Wonderful Weekend
Actually, it was a wonderful end of the week through the weekend, but let's not be picky ; )
Thursday Frank in his infinite sweetness sent flowers to work, the card saying just because Valentine's was on the weekend didn't mean I shouldn't get flowers at work. I love this man. Thursday night we headed to Casa Gastongay for Frank's introduction to 7th Sea. Aside from a hatchet to the chest he did quite well!
Friday was a pop in at the doctor's then I was off to have lunch with Clan Reisse. Molly is still just a tiny bag of sand, but she's adorable. Charlotte is cute as ever and all is right with the world. It was great to catch up.
Afterward I headed home to clean up then meet Frank in the city for dinner. Since Saturday we planned on spending with his family and then going to a party he decided Friday would be Valentine's for us. We had dinner at Bistro St. Tropez, a beautiful view, good food and great company. I can't think of anything more perfect.
Saturday we headed to Megan's to meet her, John, Bridget, Alan, Mom and Dad for lunch then ended up trading stories until after 8. I won't share the stories, but I will say there was a lot of potty humor and at one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! I love his family.
Saturday night was the annual PEX Heartburn soiree. It was in Manayunk this time around. Interesting venue, though the warehouse will always be my favorite. There was dancing, exploring and finally sticking to the floor so badly I lost my shoes...we left a little after 4 then grabbed a bite at the Double TT (yes, technically that makes 4 Ts). Amazing pancakes and Jill, they did the bacon just right!
We collapsed into bed around 6 and slept until noon or so, finally getting dressed and heading to the movies to see Coraline. I heartily recommend it. Dinner at the dinner after with lots of giggling ended a lovely weekend.
I hope everyone found time for fun this weekend, and I did get some pictures up: Heartburn
Thursday Frank in his infinite sweetness sent flowers to work, the card saying just because Valentine's was on the weekend didn't mean I shouldn't get flowers at work. I love this man. Thursday night we headed to Casa Gastongay for Frank's introduction to 7th Sea. Aside from a hatchet to the chest he did quite well!
Friday was a pop in at the doctor's then I was off to have lunch with Clan Reisse. Molly is still just a tiny bag of sand, but she's adorable. Charlotte is cute as ever and all is right with the world. It was great to catch up.
Afterward I headed home to clean up then meet Frank in the city for dinner. Since Saturday we planned on spending with his family and then going to a party he decided Friday would be Valentine's for us. We had dinner at Bistro St. Tropez, a beautiful view, good food and great company. I can't think of anything more perfect.
Saturday we headed to Megan's to meet her, John, Bridget, Alan, Mom and Dad for lunch then ended up trading stories until after 8. I won't share the stories, but I will say there was a lot of potty humor and at one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! I love his family.
Saturday night was the annual PEX Heartburn soiree. It was in Manayunk this time around. Interesting venue, though the warehouse will always be my favorite. There was dancing, exploring and finally sticking to the floor so badly I lost my shoes...we left a little after 4 then grabbed a bite at the Double TT (yes, technically that makes 4 Ts). Amazing pancakes and Jill, they did the bacon just right!
We collapsed into bed around 6 and slept until noon or so, finally getting dressed and heading to the movies to see Coraline. I heartily recommend it. Dinner at the dinner after with lots of giggling ended a lovely weekend.
I hope everyone found time for fun this weekend, and I did get some pictures up: Heartburn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home