Bear Necessities

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project Update

My scanning project is moving along at a snails pace, but it is moving. I'm finding one of the benefits is that I can skip things I'm no longer interested in, or can't remember why I took the picture. For instance those pictures I took parasailing...yeah, 10 shots of the ocean at a jaunty angle from a disposable camera. You know those are quality memories. There isn't even a point of reference! And a few pictures of my ex-husband in drag, aside from blackmail (which since he's in theatre isn't really likely) do I need to preserve those? Nope. So that's kinda neat.

Then there are the weddings where I was someone's date. I have 3 pages of pictures from Mike and Chelsea's wedding...mostly of people I don't know and the car that was soaped. I did keep a couple shots from that, and added to my collection of pictures where Aly is doing something to Greg's head. Then there was Matt and Caren's wedding...nothing worth saving there. So more disk space for drunken pictures of Chuck and Dan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home