Bear Necessities

Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Project!

Hello, my name is Liz and I'm a recovering scrapbooker. Well, let's just say I'm taking it in a new direction...

Those of you who may be interested my latest project is taking my scrapbooking paperless. I loved doing them, but damn they take up a lot of space and weigh a ton! So I'm starting the process of scanning in the pages and uploading them to my flickr account. Once everything is digital I'll figure out what to do with the actual books (probably give people their wedding pictures and anything else they might want then take the books apart).

Anyhow, I have my freshman year in college done...check it out!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is awesome! I had forgotten so many of those memories.

    I miss those times...

    Heck, I miss you. How ya doing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home