Sun Shower
Sunday was beautiful, thank goodness. I headed into the city to Karen's (for those who will ask, not THAT Karen) to help set up for Melanie's bridal shower. Val was a blur of cooking activity, busting out with so much fantastic food! Aaron and I finished decorating while Karin, Barb and Melissa got fruit and veggies prepped. Soon folks started arriving and laughter insued.
Karen's apartment is amazing and has this great deck, so since it was nice and sunny a bunch of us headed out there to enjoy it. Around 3 Melanie arrived with Lynn and Sue, fresh from hooping in the park, and there were more pictures and tears.
After present opening Val set up her Goddess wares (sex toys, spa stuff) and we got down to some serious giggling.
It was a fantastic party, so much love and so much fun, and I'm so very happy for Pat and Mel...and of course there are pictures!
Karen's apartment is amazing and has this great deck, so since it was nice and sunny a bunch of us headed out there to enjoy it. Around 3 Melanie arrived with Lynn and Sue, fresh from hooping in the park, and there were more pictures and tears.
After present opening Val set up her Goddess wares (sex toys, spa stuff) and we got down to some serious giggling.
It was a fantastic party, so much love and so much fun, and I'm so very happy for Pat and Mel...and of course there are pictures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home