Taking a Bite out of Terrorism...
So since we are flying this weekend I decided to check in with our friends at the TSA to see what the latest security procedures might be. Here is what I learned:
1. Cranberry sauce is a liquid
2. Gift baskets with food items are prohibited. Wicker is a liquid, aerosol or gel?
3. Snow globes may be secret terrorist weapons and are not permitted in your carry on
But have no fear:
"You can bring pies and cakes through the security checkpoint, but please be advised that they are subject to additional screening."
Additional screening? I think my mom used to do this when she'd steal a fry and tell me that one might have been poisonous, she was just protecting me.
1. Cranberry sauce is a liquid
2. Gift baskets with food items are prohibited. Wicker is a liquid, aerosol or gel?
3. Snow globes may be secret terrorist weapons and are not permitted in your carry on
But have no fear:
"You can bring pies and cakes through the security checkpoint, but please be advised that they are subject to additional screening."
Additional screening? I think my mom used to do this when she'd steal a fry and tell me that one might have been poisonous, she was just protecting me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home