No Words
There was a time I didn't think I'd ever fall in love again.
Then I learned what love was really supposed to feel like.
Now every day I fall in love a little more when I look in his eyes.
And last night, in the lobby of the Roxy Theater where we first met, he got down on one knee and swept me off my feet yet again.
This man, this wonderful man, the love of my life...forever
Then I learned what love was really supposed to feel like.
Now every day I fall in love a little more when I look in his eyes.
And last night, in the lobby of the Roxy Theater where we first met, he got down on one knee and swept me off my feet yet again.
This man, this wonderful man, the love of my life...forever

1 Comments:
At 6:05 PM,
Jill said…
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: HOORAY! Congrats to you both. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home