Bear Necessities

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Back to Square One

So the search began again.  Right now we are looking at Cooper, a 12 year old Westie.  He takes the same meds I do, so that's pretty funny.  He's even been around ferrets.  We get to meet him on Sunday more than likely.  My concern is that Frank had a reaction to Lydia's Shih Tzu Baxter and he was in the same "hypo allergenic" family of dog. 

Thinking I was being all smart I found a Westie named Rudy in the Conshohocken SPCA and thought we might see how Frank did with him.  Oh what a trip.  The kennels were oddly empty and it seemed like there were way too many sick dogs.  We couldn't see Rudy because he had a fungal infection, plus he had an adoption pending.  There was another dog there we couldn't see because she didn't like the staff.  It was weird.

So we shall see what the universe says about Cooper.  If this too isn't a connection maybe I'll dress Frank in faux fur.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home