Bear Necessities

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great Moments in Dieting

So last night after the gym I had to run to Trader Joes for some odds and ends. As I was in the check out line I looked over and of course there was chocolate. Dark chocolate in face. And I caved. I bought a chocolate bar. As I sat in the car trying to figure out something I could cut out of dinner to make up for the calories I was about to eat I had a fantastic revelation: We were having veggie pot pie tonight, and calorically I could have two servings, BUT I hadn’t decided on a mono unsaturated fat to go with it (something good for my heart and cholesterol). Guess what one of my options was? You got it, dark chocolate! So I had half a candy bar, one serving of pot pie and was a very happy camper. Life is good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home