Day 4
I can almost smell the coffee! Actually it isn't that bad. But the big news is that in 2 weeks I've lost 10 lbs. Yes it's mostly water, but still I'm pretty jazzed about it. It's the same rush I had the first 2 weeks of Weight Watchers, but this one's gonna stick. Anyhow, on to day 4: Last day of jumpstart!
Breakfast was cornflakes and skim milk with sunflower seeds. My boss was still out so a lot of the things on my plate were pushed off another day.
Lunch was turkey with string cheese and grape tomatoes. It does make a yummy lunch actually. There was some chaos after lunch with an impromtu meeting taking on a life of its own and sucking other people into it, but all in all I learned the next step I needed to take in a process so all good.
Snack was frozen papaya chunks in milk, a non-blended smoothie. Yeah, that didn't work either so happily since it is the last day I won't have to try to figure out how to do this.
After the gym was a work out with Connie. Catching up and burning off!
Dinner was chicken, green beans and potatoes for me; masala burgers, fries and green beans for Frank. Then clean up, prep for Wednesday and settling down to catch up on paper work at home. I have to say I'm enjoying having more energy and not just zoning on the couch in the evening. I feel like I'm actually getting stuff done.
Tomorrow: COFFEE!!!!!
Breakfast was cornflakes and skim milk with sunflower seeds. My boss was still out so a lot of the things on my plate were pushed off another day.
Lunch was turkey with string cheese and grape tomatoes. It does make a yummy lunch actually. There was some chaos after lunch with an impromtu meeting taking on a life of its own and sucking other people into it, but all in all I learned the next step I needed to take in a process so all good.
Snack was frozen papaya chunks in milk, a non-blended smoothie. Yeah, that didn't work either so happily since it is the last day I won't have to try to figure out how to do this.
After the gym was a work out with Connie. Catching up and burning off!
Dinner was chicken, green beans and potatoes for me; masala burgers, fries and green beans for Frank. Then clean up, prep for Wednesday and settling down to catch up on paper work at home. I have to say I'm enjoying having more energy and not just zoning on the couch in the evening. I feel like I'm actually getting stuff done.
Tomorrow: COFFEE!!!!!
Labels: Diet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home