Bear Necessities

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Did you hear that?

So for the past 3 days I've been wondering if I need to put my car in the shop. When I've gotten to work in the morning and am pulling into my parking spot I hear this weird noise. It sounds almost like a honk, somewhere between a squeak and a grinding noise. At first I thought it was noise from the Turnpike because our lot is just a few yards from the road. But no, that didn't explain it. The next time I thought it might be a goose, because there are a lot of them around here, but there wasn't a feather to be found anytime I heard the noise.

So this morning I pull into my spot and hear the noise. I look around, no geese. I back up and straighten my park job, and hear the noise. I turn off the radio. I hear the noise. I get out of the car and look around, and as I walk toward the building there is the noise again!

There on the roof of our building were two geese. Every time I got closer to them they honked! So guess they were nature's way of not letting people back up too far, but it was still pretty weird. I've never seen them on top of a building before...I wonder where the pigeons will turn up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home