Things I've learned...
So in the 3 weeks I worked at Joann Fabrics I learned some disturbing things:
1-My coworkers hate it there. So why stay?
2-You don't so much get trained as have instructions hollered to you from across the store as things come up
3-The customer is the enemy. I swear they complain about the customers when they are still present!
4-If you call out you will be shunned the next day-it's like you are an invisible fairy that works there but no one interacts with you.
5-After a week I deduced my manager's name was Sue
6-After 3 weeks I learned Suzie was actually the assistant manager.
7-I don't like working for free
8-Both the amount of the discount and when you get it are top secret. No one will discuss it. In fact, I haven't seen my coworkers use it.
1-My coworkers hate it there. So why stay?
2-You don't so much get trained as have instructions hollered to you from across the store as things come up
3-The customer is the enemy. I swear they complain about the customers when they are still present!
4-If you call out you will be shunned the next day-it's like you are an invisible fairy that works there but no one interacts with you.
5-After a week I deduced my manager's name was Sue
6-After 3 weeks I learned Suzie was actually the assistant manager.
7-I don't like working for free
8-Both the amount of the discount and when you get it are top secret. No one will discuss it. In fact, I haven't seen my coworkers use it.
Labels: jobs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home