Missed It!
The best laid plans of mice and me...I like horror movies, sadly I am in the minority in my circle of friends. After a bit of fancy foot work I arranged to borrow Julia's husband Chuck and we were all set to see The Omen tonight. Except of course it is no longer in the theater so we will have to plan a home screening once it is out on DVD. Ah well, there is a consolation prize: It looks like I get to spend the evening with not only Chuck, but Julia and the Smooshie as well. I have a hunch it's probably going to be better than the movie. And if I'm really lucky the baby's head won't spin all the way around.
After the excitement of last week this one is pretty quiet, and that is fine by me. Now if I could just convince myself to go grocery shopping...
After the excitement of last week this one is pretty quiet, and that is fine by me. Now if I could just convince myself to go grocery shopping...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home