Monday Again
I think I'm about recovered from my trip out West...almost anyway. The cat is still attached to my hip when I'm home, but other than that the home-front has been returned to its normal chaos. And I can now say with confidence I have felt up every bathing suit in JC Penny's. Jill and I went out in search of something she wouldn't mind being seen in and I discovered that some suits have underwires. This would be perfect! So I proceeded to get to 2nd base with each suit in the department. Sure, the sales girl looked at me funny, but she had the good sense not to say anything. The trip was a success eventually and we even managed to get dinner in as well!
Friday was a short day of work then a company lunch. Afterwards Will and I speed off to the movies with Dan and finally saw Superman Returns...which I managed to make me cry a lot more than expected. I must be a soft touch because so far I'm the only one who cried at more than the ending. Ah well.
Sunday was breakfast with a new friend then some quality time checking out a park. Evening brought a BBQ with clan Hoag and another rousing game of Duck Duck Goose that devolved into something involving donkey flowers and dirty laundry head...and a lot of giggling. A good time was had by all. In fact, it was so much fun I'm heading back tonight to challenge Zoe to Connect 4. Should be interesting.
Now if I could just stop scratching the mosquito bites I am covered in I think the day would be perfect!
Friday was a short day of work then a company lunch. Afterwards Will and I speed off to the movies with Dan and finally saw Superman Returns...which I managed to make me cry a lot more than expected. I must be a soft touch because so far I'm the only one who cried at more than the ending. Ah well.
Sunday was breakfast with a new friend then some quality time checking out a park. Evening brought a BBQ with clan Hoag and another rousing game of Duck Duck Goose that devolved into something involving donkey flowers and dirty laundry head...and a lot of giggling. A good time was had by all. In fact, it was so much fun I'm heading back tonight to challenge Zoe to Connect 4. Should be interesting.
Now if I could just stop scratching the mosquito bites I am covered in I think the day would be perfect!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home