Movie Reviews
So Thursday night Jill, Dan and I trouped out to see Pirates of the Caribbean II. It was great fun to watch and there is a little fun scene after the credits. The story was a bit old, but it was so laced with comedy that I don't think anyone will mind.
Friday was a domestic day of grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning. I was supposed to have company that evening, but as expected was rain checked. I didn't mind since it meant I got to hang out with Monie which to be honest was preferable company. We caught a quick dinner at BK and then saw The Devil Wears Prada. I have to say it was one of the most worthwhile movies I have seen in a long time, and I'm not saying that just because my company did some work on it!
After the movie we caught up on her Portugal trip and the various comedic moments of my life from the past few weeks. To be honest, I could do with a little less comedy for a bit. Ah well, it wouldn't be my life if it wasn't somehow ridiculous!
Friday was a domestic day of grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning. I was supposed to have company that evening, but as expected was rain checked. I didn't mind since it meant I got to hang out with Monie which to be honest was preferable company. We caught a quick dinner at BK and then saw The Devil Wears Prada. I have to say it was one of the most worthwhile movies I have seen in a long time, and I'm not saying that just because my company did some work on it!
After the movie we caught up on her Portugal trip and the various comedic moments of my life from the past few weeks. To be honest, I could do with a little less comedy for a bit. Ah well, it wouldn't be my life if it wasn't somehow ridiculous!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home