Groundhog's Day!
Well, Phil didn't see his shadow this morning so in theory we'll have an early spring, which I wouldn't complain about at all. Just make it a long one, holding summer off until the last possible moment.
The week has flown by, but not a whole lot to report. I get to see my Monie tonight for a movie and the boy tomorrow, and then Sunday I'm kidnapping Connie and we are heading into the city to play board games before the super bowl. All in all a nice, well rounded weekend.
Movie reviews to follow...
The week has flown by, but not a whole lot to report. I get to see my Monie tonight for a movie and the boy tomorrow, and then Sunday I'm kidnapping Connie and we are heading into the city to play board games before the super bowl. All in all a nice, well rounded weekend.
Movie reviews to follow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home