Knots
So I had managed to tie some parts of my life into rather stubborn knots...and now I am untying them. Normally I love untying knots, there's just something about it that gives me a real sense of accomplishment. While I still feel I've accomplished something, I don't enjoy emotional knots.
The latest I've managed to unravel would be the boy. A case of another sweet person...just not the right person. We'd reverted to something more casual a few weeks ago, and of course my life sped up...and I realized even dating just wasn't a priority for me. So last night we had the "It's not you, it's me" conversation. Which was for once completely true. Sure there were little things that bothered me, but nothing that couldn't have been worked on had the feeling been there.
So that is one knot down...and we may salvage a friendship. Time will tell. On to the next puzzle.
The latest I've managed to unravel would be the boy. A case of another sweet person...just not the right person. We'd reverted to something more casual a few weeks ago, and of course my life sped up...and I realized even dating just wasn't a priority for me. So last night we had the "It's not you, it's me" conversation. Which was for once completely true. Sure there were little things that bothered me, but nothing that couldn't have been worked on had the feeling been there.
So that is one knot down...and we may salvage a friendship. Time will tell. On to the next puzzle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home