Llamas and Tragedy Averted!
Last night was fun with clan Reisse, who was nice enough to feed me. I read Charlotte "Is your Momma a Llama?" By then end we'd discovered that Lloyd the llama must have been retarded or blind and that he apparently lived on Pangaea because for all those creatures to inhabit the same continent...well it would have to be all one big one. Thank goodness for the girl llama who lovingly taunted the stupid creature but stopped short of asking if held been lobotomized.
I came in to work this morning to find Tony fighting with the coffee pot. It was giving out a lot of steam and little, but amazingly strong, coffee. He came to me looking for answers. Much like the issue with the microwave, I'm not sure what makes folks think I can fix these things...I cannot. Mayhap I have one of those faces. Who knows? Tony finally thumped it and things seemed to correct themselves, proving what we all knew to be true:
When logic and experience fail, brute force can be a useful option.
Other than that nothing exciting. Still making puppet t-shirts, breaking in a new after school kid (hey, he showed up on the first day, that's more than we've gotten out of some), and hunting for that most elusive of creatures: My desk. I can even see some of it now. Very exciting!
Now if I could just keep this ice pack balanced on my knee without getting a wet spot...
I came in to work this morning to find Tony fighting with the coffee pot. It was giving out a lot of steam and little, but amazingly strong, coffee. He came to me looking for answers. Much like the issue with the microwave, I'm not sure what makes folks think I can fix these things...I cannot. Mayhap I have one of those faces. Who knows? Tony finally thumped it and things seemed to correct themselves, proving what we all knew to be true:
When logic and experience fail, brute force can be a useful option.
Other than that nothing exciting. Still making puppet t-shirts, breaking in a new after school kid (hey, he showed up on the first day, that's more than we've gotten out of some), and hunting for that most elusive of creatures: My desk. I can even see some of it now. Very exciting!
Now if I could just keep this ice pack balanced on my knee without getting a wet spot...

1 Comments:
At 12:38 PM,
Monika Kruemmling said…
um, why do you need an ice pack??
p.s. excited to see you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home