Is it Fate?
So that same Wednesday we didn't get Cooper one of my coworkers who knows of the search tells me there is a Boston Terrier in desperate need of a home, she is going to a kill shelter if one isn't found. And she has 3 legs, which is kind of neat. I get the information and e-mail the person searching for placement.
The dog's name is Alley and she's an adorable 2 years old. Younger than we wanted, but according to the rescue worker a pretty calm dog. Frank agrees to meet her and I send a few more questions to the contact person, because now I've gotten another story about her background and I'm getting wary.
I didn't hear back from her until Friday and by then we'd decided this wasn't for us. And yes, the dog ended up staying in the home it was in so was safe.
The dog's name is Alley and she's an adorable 2 years old. Younger than we wanted, but according to the rescue worker a pretty calm dog. Frank agrees to meet her and I send a few more questions to the contact person, because now I've gotten another story about her background and I'm getting wary.
I didn't hear back from her until Friday and by then we'd decided this wasn't for us. And yes, the dog ended up staying in the home it was in so was safe.
Labels: Puppy Search

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home