If It Doesn't Kill Me
I have migraines and I’m going for an MRI then meeting with a neurologist to discuss new options for treating them. I currently take Verapamil daily to keep them at bay. Here are the side effects:
-Constipation Chest pain
-Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
-Symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, pale stools, severe or persistent stomach pain, fever, general feeling of being unwell)Light headedness, especially when standing
-Dizziness; fatigue; headache; light headedness; nausea
-Fainting
-Severe dizziness
-Shortness of breath
-Swelling of the feet or hands
-Unusually fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
Pretty tame and I don’t experience much of them. A friend recommended what he takes, Topomax, so I looked it up. Here are the side effects and my comments:-Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
-Symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, pale stools, severe or persistent stomach pain, fever, general feeling of being unwell)Light headedness, especially when standing
-Dizziness; fatigue; headache; light headedness; nausea
-Fainting
-Severe dizziness
-Shortness of breath
-Swelling of the feet or hands
-Unusually fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
I'm not sure I'm ready to be this healthy...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home