Bear Necessities

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blessings

As I was writing up the latest in the doggie saga I took a moment to read Frank's last post.  He was reflecting on our impromptu drive from Nashville to Ambler after Christmas, when our flight kept getting canceled.  He says I'm the strong one, but it's easy to be strong when you have a wonderful partner in your life.

He's been my copilot, my partner in crime, my everything for 3 1/2 years.  He still makes me cry happy tears when I think about some of the things he does.  He makes me smile and laugh, and I miss him when he's no farther away than a flight of stairs.  We've made a home together and a life together.  He makes me brave because I know he's with me.  I didn't give a second thought to that drive because we were together.  It was another adventure, and one I'd like to do again in the daylight.

Though if I'd had it to do all over again I would have called out of work the next day.  That was just dumb.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home