Bear Necessities

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Catching Up

Last night was a pleasant evening of catching up with Lydia. It seems like it's been ages since we've sat down and talked, and a lot has happened between then and now. Add to that Zoe is growing like a weed and Jack...well, he's just sillier and sweeter every time I see him. Sadly the fish Elmo died, though he isn't missed much. Elmo wasn't a very smart fish, and he lived in the shadow of Swim, quite possibly the coolest beta ever.

After that it was home to make dinner and read "Marvel Zombies". Oh that was so much fun! I am a strange duck, I know, but it was really a fun read. I have to remember to thank my honey again for that one.

And today is absolutely gorgeous out...so after work I am taking a nice walk, grabbing a few things at the store then throwing all the windows open and doing some spring cleaning. It's so hard not to play hookie on days like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home