4th of May!
Well the first Friday off of the season was a beautiful one. I slept late (which turned out to be a weekend theme) then puttered around the apartment in a daze for a while. Jill called when she got home from work, and after a short talk with Lydia I was out the door to catch up with Jill.
Jill and Dan have bought a cute little house in Boyertown...a little farther away than I'd like, but seeing as I love them and like driving out that way I don't see it being a real problem. And since they will be moving out of my old apartment...yep, I'm moving back in! Very happy things all around. I even spoke with my old landlord and she was happy to have me back. It sort of feels like a reset on life, but in a very positive way.
Jill and Dan have bought a cute little house in Boyertown...a little farther away than I'd like, but seeing as I love them and like driving out that way I don't see it being a real problem. And since they will be moving out of my old apartment...yep, I'm moving back in! Very happy things all around. I even spoke with my old landlord and she was happy to have me back. It sort of feels like a reset on life, but in a very positive way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home