PEX Pictures


Fun with blacklights!

You'd never guess this is an Ikea pop-up laundry bag...

Is this really necessary?


This is the poor lantern Larinda violated with Cutie Honey's light saber.

The Ice Luge

Mel the ladybug

Patrick the Honeybee

You know, I had whiskers when the evening started...
Pat and Mel

Pat and the Cat in the Hat I thought was Justin when he hugged me.

Lynn as the daring Cutie Honey and Justin as her arch-enemy Dr. Claw

Josh as the guy who lit the Man early at Burning Man this year (That's Lynn's mom Barb in the background)

This is Val as....I have no idea...but she's Josh's sister!

Val hooping

Mike wearing the Borat underwear...be thankful it wasn't a full shot

Sean of the Dead!

I don't know, I just liked the costume...hee hee. And she was dancing on a car!

The car

Fire spinning

Silk Dancing

Various party shots



Special thanks to Mel, Vastafarian and the PEX Tribe for additional pictures


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home