Repent!
Okay, I'm getting a little nervous. I've witnessed several signs of the coming judgement in the past few weeks:
1) I went into Walmart, made a purchase, got to my car and had to go back in because I forgot a bag...all in 10 minutes.
2) I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and only had to wait 5 minutes for a table.
and here's the biggie...
3) I'm having lunch with Monty tomorrow.
Yeah, it's definitely looking like a good time to work on my wicked ways...maybe....hee hee
1) I went into Walmart, made a purchase, got to my car and had to go back in because I forgot a bag...all in 10 minutes.
2) I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and only had to wait 5 minutes for a table.
and here's the biggie...
3) I'm having lunch with Monty tomorrow.
Yeah, it's definitely looking like a good time to work on my wicked ways...maybe....hee hee

1 Comments:
At 6:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
How was lunch?
Post a Comment
<< Home