Bear Necessities

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

F-ing Important!

Ha! I bet you thought this was a rant! Fooled you!

How often do we think about the alphabet? Sure, playing hangman we know the important letters are vowels and S, T, R and L are always good bets. But what about F?

I never thought much about F until the F on my laptop began to stick. I'd be typing along and realize I'd just typed:

"I should probably mop the kitchen loor more oten"

The remedy was to type like normal then pound on the F when its turn came. That can't be good for the computer.

So last night I popped the key off and removed a rather impressive lint/hair ball from the keyboard. It's working much better now.

And now I won't take my F-ing for granted!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Caddy Wumpus said…

    You wouldn't believe how important the left Shift key is until it goes missing.

    Sure, you say, there's the right one. But often do you use it, really?

    Aly only had her laptop for a week last year when Julia popped the shift key off of it. Dell couldn't send out a replacement key or keyboard, either, we had to get a whole new laptop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home