Odds and Ends
Do you remember when you were in school, and you woke up from a nap thinking you'd slept all night and were going to be late for school? Or perhaps it was a Saturday that got you confused? Well this morning I snoozed more than I'd wanted to and ended up rushing out of the building to get to work. I vaguely noted it seemed rather dark, I even checked my phone for the time, but then just figured it was going to rain. I got into my car and looked at the clock. Yup, I was going to be about 1/2 hour late to work. Ah well, I'd stay late to make it up. About 10 minutes down the road it dawned on me that the clock said 6:42...and I wasn't due into work until 8. So I ended up getting in early, which is also fine though it did confuse the guys who come in at 7. Ah well.
Last night Monie and I went to see Pan's Labyrinth. Yes, I cried again. As Monie put it, the movie is brutal. But then it was 1944 on the Spanish border, so no surprise. It's a wonderful film though.
We also did a little grocery shopping and had dinner at BK. There was a spirited discussion about reparations, bordering on argument. We very much disagree on this, but you know it's great to be able to disagree and then let it go and enjoy an evening.
And now I am in the process of making baby clothes. Life is always interesting!
Last night Monie and I went to see Pan's Labyrinth. Yes, I cried again. As Monie put it, the movie is brutal. But then it was 1944 on the Spanish border, so no surprise. It's a wonderful film though.
We also did a little grocery shopping and had dinner at BK. There was a spirited discussion about reparations, bordering on argument. We very much disagree on this, but you know it's great to be able to disagree and then let it go and enjoy an evening.
And now I am in the process of making baby clothes. Life is always interesting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home