Bear Necessities

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*Yawn*

So I spent most of last night babying my computer through a system scan and defragmentation. It finished at 5:30 this morning, so it took about 10 hours. Happily I dozed between button pushing.

In more interesting news, Tom called last night to let me know he was thinking of applying for a full time teaching position at a New Jersey college. I think it's great, and since it would involve moving if he got it I told him we'd figure something out (assuming we are still together). I'm a big believer in doing what's best for yourself in these situations (after all, we've only been together a few months) and letting the rest work itself out, but it was sweet of him to make me feel involved.

And my boss asked me to rerecord the voice mail message at work...does she realize I sound like a 10 year old on the phone? Ah well, I put on a decent big girl voice and forged ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home