Bear Necessities

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sleepy Monday

Callie decided to channel her inner demon so she was nuts last night. She even did her best raccoon impression and dumped the kitchen trash-a new trick for her. I love having a pet. Speaking of pets, for the first time in years I missed the Pet Expo. While sad this was probably a good thing as I usually end up bringing something home that isn't inanimate.

I got the official invite to Tom's godson's christening...I've never been to one so I'll have to pester Jill about what they are like and gifts and such. It's good to have a go to girl for all things Catholic.

Other than that, it's all been a pretty usual Monday.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Monika Kruemmling said…

    ooo! I know, I know!! about the christening, that is. can you imagine that I was made a godmother in a Catholic christening? strange, but true. your part is easy. dress as if for Church, sit and follow along with the responses the regulars make. as for the gift - nothing big, something a distant aunt might get for the baby's birthday - think clothing; everyone needs clothing because those babies sure are messy! or cuddly blankets and soft stuffies - they're always a hit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home