5th of May: Prelude
Again, there was happy sleeping in on Saturday. Once I got my carcass up and moving I called over to Greg and Aly's to see if it would be a good time to pop over with presents for the birthday boy and girl. It was, and I did!
Julia Rose showed me how she makes her belly button talk...oh so cute! Greg and Aly and I caught up a bit on mutual friends and life in general. Greg has been my sanity check on moving back into the old apartment (hm...isn't there a song about that?) and Aly backed him up that it was a good idea. It will be nice to be in Ambler again, close to the places I like to go! And even a little closer to work!
Soon the afternoon was wearing on and I had to get home and get ready for the Cinco de Mayo festivities. Sadly Clan Lester wouldn't be joining us, but that just means we'll all have to get together on a non-tequila themed evening in the near future!
Julia Rose showed me how she makes her belly button talk...oh so cute! Greg and Aly and I caught up a bit on mutual friends and life in general. Greg has been my sanity check on moving back into the old apartment (hm...isn't there a song about that?) and Aly backed him up that it was a good idea. It will be nice to be in Ambler again, close to the places I like to go! And even a little closer to work!
Soon the afternoon was wearing on and I had to get home and get ready for the Cinco de Mayo festivities. Sadly Clan Lester wouldn't be joining us, but that just means we'll all have to get together on a non-tequila themed evening in the near future!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home